This is the phase wherein you are settled in terms of career, family and have attained stability in life.
Diet Plan for Adults (Ages 36-55)
In this stage of your life, you have achieved career and family security. Nevertheless, health is an integral factor that cannot be overlooked in the long run. Although your duties and obligations restrict you from taking care of yourself, we are here to assume that responsibility. The most common issues faced at this point are hypertension, high cholesterol levels, diabetes, and anxiety; hence we will help nurture not only a healthy body but also a sound mindset with our balanced diets.
Highlights of the program:
• Maintaining cholesterol and blood sugar levels through diet.
• Managing stress and anxiety.
• Maintaining an ideal BMI and losing fat.
• Toning and altering the body.
• Nutrition for fighting diseases.